Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Holding Steady

Food is off and on, mostly due to poor planning. Last night though, I put together a huge crockpot of sprouted lentil and black-eyed pea soup, so that should help out for the week. Not all the food has been bad, just here and there. One of my challenges is eating out where I can do the lean protein, greens, and legumes. Thank goodness one of my favourite restos, Sneaky Dee's has the perfect meal for me, Spicy Eggs!



I've also committed to doing weight loss and nutrition coaching with my muscle activation guy, who is also certified as a personal trainer.

I also can't for the life of me find the DEXA scans that I did, which has been really pissing me off, and also hightlights to me how my level of disorganization just doesn't work for me.

First day back at school for the kiddo today, and I couldn't be happier. Also, I am getting back into my really early morning workout routine. This week I have a goal of 4x20 min cardio to start off my day.

I will also try to get  a yoga class in this week at the gym. Although I say I hate yoga and it is the bane of my existence, I actually feel much better overall when I work it into the mix.

Anyway, off to ship the kid off to school!



No comments:

Post a Comment